How will Food4Kids make a difference?
Food4Kids: Let's help over 40,000 orphans and needy
Hunger over a period of time causes malnutrition
which leads to poor health. To get by, children in the developing
world often drop out from school and start manual labour, trapping
generations in this cycle of poverty. By adding a simple thing as
balanced nutrition to their lives, societies change. With more
children in schools where they are cared for, they benefit from an
education and a brighter future.
To achieve that change, Muslim Hands has a
simple Four-Point Plan.
- A balanced and nutritious meal
- Essential vitamin supplements to keep children healthy
- Regularly monitoring of children's health and treating children
for parasite infections
- Training to teachers to recognise and treat
Let's change this by providing 30 children
healthy food for a month.
How will you make a difference?
We are asking each participant to raise £300, and it makes a
world of difference to poor children.
- £10 will provide a healthy diet to an orphan/a needy children
for 1 month
- £120 will provide food to an orphan for one year
- £300 will provide a healthy diet to a whole classroom for 1
Let's take steps together
For more information and to register, please visit: http://muslimhands.org.uk/events/2013/snowdon-challenge/