External Job Vacancy
Human Appeal is a faith-based international charity that aims to tackle poverty by providing humanitarian aid, sustainable development programs and championing advocacy for our beneficiaries worldwide. We save lives and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence.
Formed 27 years ago in Manchester, Human Appeal has since grown to encompass approximately 120 staff around the UK as well as 8 Field Offices across Africa, Asia and the Middle East (Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen) and 3 further Fundraising Offices in Europe (Ireland, France, Spain).
Our organisation is currently enjoying a period of innovation and we are now seeking a dynamic and ambitious Chief Executive Officer to lead our passionate team of staff and direct our long-term global strategy.
The Successful Candidate:
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, negotiable depending on experience
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a key strategic management level as a Director, COO or CEO, with a proven ability and records
- You will have a strong reputation within the INGO Sector and must be an accomplished networker, with a passion for developing opportunities through partnerships
- You will have demonstrable people and performance management skills and experience of meeting and exceeding budgetary targets
- You will be knowledgeable about current international humanitarian issues, with the drive and passion to really make a difference
Upon joining Human Appeal, you will discover a dedicated team who take real pride in their work and who are committed to delivering the very best for our beneficiaries. To lead our organisation as Chief Executive Officer is a unique and exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on our culture and directly contribute to our ongoing growth.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Charity Director, COO or CEO who is looking for a new challenge, the chance to progress and to make a difference with their career!
For more information, or to have a confidential chat about the role, please contact Nicola Rennie on 0161 225 0225. If you would like to apply, please submit your CV and a Cover letter explaining your suitability for the post to [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you!
Events are listed by the Muslim Council of Britain (the “MCB”) at its discretion. The views of any organisation holding an event or any speakers at such an event are theirs alone and not those of the MCB. The MCB is not responsible for the content of external sites. The inclusion of any events on the MCB website does not amount to any endorsement by the MCB of such event or of any speakers at such event.