MCB Annual General Meeting 2020
June 28 | 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
28 June 2020, London
Every year MCB Affiliates are invited to an annual General Assembly meeting. This year, the 23rd MCB Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Sunday 28 June 2020 in London.
The event will be cover:
– An update on MCB’s work and activities in 2019-20
– An opportunity to meet with Office Bearers in person and ask questions (https://mcb.org.uk/about/
– Leadership Elections for new Office Bearers and National Council
How to join?
- For MCB Affiliates – To nominate the named person(s) to represent your organisation at the AGM, you will receive a nomination form by email and post in early 2020
- For Non-MCB Affiliates or Affiliates wishing to bring more attendees as observers – An Observer Registration Form will be available in early 2020
You will be emailed the event venue details once you have completed either one of these registration forms insha’Allah.
For further information including exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, get in touch today!