MCB Annual General Meeting & Elections – January 2021
January 25, 2021 - January 29, 2021
In view of the Covid-19 Pandemic, the MCB’s AGM (Annual General Meeting) due to be held on 28th June 2020 will now take place in on-line, step-wise mode in week beginning 25 January 2021. In the course of the week there will be online hustings for the Secretary General (SG) and Deputy Secretary General (DSG) posts, provision for online capture of votes, firstly for these posts and secondly the National Council (NC). Click here to read more about MCB Governance Structure.
The online AGM and Elections will be cover:
- An update on MCB’s work and activities in 2019-20
- An opportunity to ask questions to outgoing Office Bearers
- Leadership Elections for new Office Bearers and National Council
How to join?
- For MCB Affiliates – To nominate the named person(s) (Delegate(s) to represent your organisation at the AGM, you will receive a Delegate Registration form by the end of November 2020
- For Non-MCB Affiliates or Affiliates wishing to bring more attendees as observers – An Observer Registration Form will be available by early January 2021
For further information, please get in touch here