12 March 2020
Harun Khan, MCB Secretary General, has today written to MCB Affiliates regarding the Coronavirus and the likely impact on Muslim institutions in the UK of emergency legislation being introduced next week
A Community Resilience Call is being organised on Saturday 14 March, 10.30-11.30am, Online. The call will begin with a briefing by Muslim health professionals from BIMA (British Islamic Medical Association) followed by Q&A.
- Coronavirus in the UK: Briefing on next steps by leading Muslim Doctors, Saturday 14 March, 10.30-11.30am
- To register to attend, please click here: bit.ly/2IHRNNE
Coronavirus Guidance Poster as of 12 March
- Latest Coronavirus Guidance Poster (JPG)
- Latest Coronavirus Guidance Poster (PPT) (Editable Version – Microsoft PowerPoint required)
14 March – Post-script: Translated versions of the 12 March guidance has been issued in multiple community languages, including Arabic, Turkish, Yoruba, Gujurati, Bengali, Somali, Urdu. Click on thumbnail images below to download.
- For the latest Coronavirus advice and guidance for Muslim communities at: www.mcb.org.uk/coronavirus or email [email protected]