Books for Schools Order Form
High quality resources to facilitate Religious Education (RE) teachers in teaching Islam along with other world religions at Key Stage 1 & 2.
Resource packs cover basic Muslim beliefs and practices, via engaging and interactive class and group projects. Click here to order your pack!
- Four full resource packs (including Teacher Notes and Photocopiable Activity Sheets):
- Prayer, Fasting and Id-ul-Fitr (Pink)
- Introducing the Qu’ran (Blue)
- Id-ul-Adha and the Hajj (Green)
- Islam Through the Arts (Orange) (including booklet by ‘Dawud Wharnsby Ali’ Nasheed Artist)
- DVD – Wafa’s Eid, A child’s eye view of Eid-ul-Fitr
- A2 Laminated Poster – Eid Ul-Fitr
Don’t miss out on these high quality educational resources – limited stock available!
Order your pack below and it will be dispatched to you within 30 days (normally sooner).