The weekly Friday congregational prayer (Jumuah) for Muslims takes place on Fridays just after noon, which features a sermon by the Imam (spiritual leader of congregation).
The Muslim Council of Britain (MCB) encourages Imams delivering sermons to tackle a wide variety of topics affecting Muslim communities and British society.
The following are Template Friday Sermons (Khutbahs) which have been drafted and used by MCB Affiliates and friends.
Click to download and share with your Imam at your local mosque(s)!
List of Templates Friday Sermons (PDFs)
- Supporting those with Cancer: MacMillan Cancer Support
- Remembering the Srebrenica Genocide
- Mosque Open Days and the Importance of our neighbours
- Eliminating Racism: Black History Month
- Saving Lives: First Aid & CPR
- Keeping Safe & Reporting Hate Crime
- Voting in the General Election 2018
- Foster Care
- Islamophobia and your congregation’s safety
- Mental Health: An Introduction
Sign up to receive emails updates on new template Friday sermons when they are released!
Feedback and suggestions for new template Friday sermons are always welcome. Feel free to get in touch here.